You’ve got this!
A platform equipping founders and owners to achieve their best possible business exit.
Trelus gives you:
- An Easier Way (to plan and prepare)
- Step-by-Step Guidance (based on best practices of fellow owners)
- Control of the Process (be informed; make better decisions)
Digital Exit Roadmap
Action steps and guidance tailored to your business and your goals.
Understand valuation and what drives sustainable value in your business.
Learn best practices to increase your company’s value and profitability while you still own it.
Explore Exit Options
Learn about your exit options and how to find your optimal path.
The Stakes Could not be Higher
7 of 10 owners report being profoundly unhappy with their exit outcome *
* According to a Price Waterhouse study
Unhappy owners say they…
- “Were busy running their business and should have started sooner”
- “Wasted valuable time seeking trusted information and guidance”
- “Made costly mistakes they could have avoided”
Here’s how it works.
Don’t you deserve an exit worthy of all you’ve put into your business?
Trelus exists to empower every business owner to:
- Explore Paths
- Prioritize What Matters Most
- Make Informed Decisions
- Achieve their Exit Goals
Exit Navigation Platform™ pricing
The First Four Steps of your Exit Roadmap:
- Getting Started
- You and Your Goals
- Your Company
- Company Financials and Valuation Expectations
- Targeted insights and observations based on your business & goals
- Task recommendations to begin your journey
- A library of learning resources
- An initial Personal and Company Profile
The Complete Exit Roadmap:
- Personal Goals, Preference and Priorities
- Valuation and Value Drivers
- Exploring Your Options
- Preparing to Reach Your Goal
- Your Exit Path (Custom to your Goal)
- Targeted insights, observations for each section of the roadmap
- Assessments to guide your plans
- Task recommendations and task management
- Tailored learning resources based on what you need, when you need it. (Plus premium resources)
- Access to trusted advisors in our Strategic Partner Network
- An advanced Personal and Company Profile
- Market Valuation Insights from a leading private company transaction database
$95 per month
The Complete Exit Roadmap, plus:
- Hands-on Exit Navigation Guidance with a personal Trelus Success Manager
- Scheduled calls with your personal Success Manager.
- Hands-on guidance and coaching to keep you on track and focused on your goals and priorities.
- Access to sample documents based on your needs (e.g., sample term sheet, letter of intent, ownership table);
- Personal recommendations to advisors based on your needs.
$195 per month
It’s easy to follow.
There’s nothing easy about selling a business, but we’ve made sure that every step and task feels clear and achievable. And if you’re ever feeling stuck or confused, we’re here to help.
It’s not about just finding a buyer. Will your business even be ready to sell when it’s time? How will your employees be affected? What will you do next? There’s a lot to consider, and it’s all important.
It’s based on hundreds of exits.
Everything — from the roadmap to the recommendations — is based on exits from owners like you. Avoid their pitfalls and learn from their successes.
What people are saying
The Trelus platform helped me manage my expectations and understand every step of the process, including the potential trade-offs of every decision. Having never sold a business, it was incredibly valuable.Jim NooneyPresident, Nooney Controls
Trelus saved us valuable time and, no question, improved our outcome. The benefits, both financial and for peace-of-mind, far exceeded our expectations.Ricardo PellafoneFounder and former CEO, Broadcat
Trelus is an invaluable resource. It gave me a proven process and credible connections I could trust. I made much better decisions than I would have on my own. I highly recommend Trelus to anyone considering selling their business and/or looking for a capital partner.Jeff SpanbauerCEO, Relevate Health
Questions you might have
When should I consider starting in relation to my target exit date?
If you’re considering an exit any time within the next five years, you can get started. You might not even know if anyone would consider buying your business. That’s ok. Part of the process is to ensure a business is ready for sale. Wherever you are in your exit journey, we can help.