You’ve got this!
A platform equipping founders and owners to achieve their best possible business exit.
Trelus gives you:
- An Easier Way (to plan and prepare)
- Step-by-Step Guidance (based on best practices of fellow owners)
- Control of the Process (be informed; make better decisions)
Digital Exit Roadmap
Action steps and guidance tailored to your business and your goals.
Understand valuation and what drives sustainable value in your business.
Learn best practices to increase your company’s value and profitability while you still own it.
Explore Exit Options
Learn about your exit options and how to find your optimal path.
Here’s how it works.
Exit Navigation Platform™ pricing
The First Four Steps of your Exit Roadmap:
- Getting Started
- You and Your Goals
- Your Company
- Company Financials and Valuation Expectations
- Targeted insights and observations based on your business & goals
- Task recommendations to begin your journey
- A library of learning resources
- An initial Personal and Company Profile
The Complete Exit Roadmap:
- Personal Goals, Preference and Priorities
- Valuation and Value Drivers
- Exploring Your Options
- Preparing to Reach Your Goal
- Your Exit Path (Custom to your Goal)
- Targeted insights, observations for each section of the roadmap
- Assessments to guide your plans
- Task recommendations and task management
- Tailored learning resources based on what you need, when you need it. (Plus premium resources)
- Access to trusted advisors in our Strategic Partner Network
- An advanced Personal and Company Profile
- Market Valuation Insights from a leading private company transaction database
$95 per month
The Complete Exit Roadmap, plus:
- Hands-on Exit Navigation Guidance with a personal Trelus Success Manager
- Scheduled calls with your personal Success Manager.
- Hands-on guidance and coaching to keep you on track and focused on your goals and priorities.
- Access to sample documents based on your needs (e.g., sample term sheet, letter of intent, ownership table);
- Personal recommendations to advisors based on your needs.